Saturday, February 13, 2010

blogging

Whenever... a strong feeling(an expression, very often used by me) rushes thru my veins... I am gripped by the strong notion to write something... often inspired by people too...keep a record of things...actually it does help...keeping a record...u can introspect... definitely u can...and that automatically helps... if u implement the positives out of it...watever happens thru out the day... helps u develop into a more accomplished human being...for self and for the society too..

Talking about society...does it really exists today... i mean...wen i was in school...we had a bunch of ppl..united together and unntited for uniting the batch...bt it seems to me very much impractical these days in the external world...(here, I take the opportunity to thank God for making it a Mortal world)...u cant just afford to do this..its like..personally u may remain satisfied...bt ppl have nothing to think bt of bitching about u..."oye, dekh na...bond ban raha hai."

I dint give a damn. Hardly mattered if ppl said something against me...thought ..I m correct ...and for me...Its is the most important thing..self satisfaction...Often heard of sat-chit-ananda --I used to enjoy it... bt at a stage of life...or rather a phase of life...it comes down to u as an individual...wen u feel ki it does matter.. ppl talking around u...behind u...the height of tolerance...the depth of selflessness...the saturation point...

U start thinking differently...ppl misinterpret ur intentions...ur happy-go-lucky nature thorns the balloon of others' ego....EGO...the worst possible element of the society... arth,kaam,lobh,ghamand,krodh.....err....krodh tops my list though....still...EGO is horrible...bt wen the patience saturates...EGO is induced....this induced ego... I wud say is not EGO...bt swaabhimaan...self respect...which is one of the most essential element of maintaining discipline in ur personal life...u introspect...u realize ki u werent wrong...may be the person u were dealing with was wrong...or the situation...still...ur point is nt proved...its ur loss if u think of the society...bt its All izz well for u if u r content wit ur self satisfaction....seen a lot if things in this 21 yrs of my life... and presently...at this phase...wat i think is of the later.... :)

I m in luv wit maself rite nw...and I am quite happy to be doing this.... and thats why..finally.... after a long long period since registering to blog... This is my first... Thanks a lot to Miss Neelakshi Joshi.... my constant source of inspiration...whom I admire and Respect to the highest possible degree.... I have come across a very few wonderful and amazing and extraordinary ppl in my life... u r 1 of them.. thnx mam....this one's for u...

Yours in the service of humanity,

Ashu

3 comments:

  1. the first step is the hardest and you have taken it.......hope the good work continues ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty thoughtful words .

    My dear friend, as you so meaningfully pointed out to the situation now, and the situation then , i may point out , that not everyone in your peer group has fallen into the same level of maturity and understanding as u have. In your case , i can surely say that it is your delightful childhood years that u have gained eyes which see far beyond the physical , but do see that the rest of them are engaged in what can be called " self preservation " of the age they are in. So as you already realize , be patient with them , bear with them , as when the time comes , it is you to whom the others will look to for better understanding and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ k....I hope that things work out nicely...
    sooner the better :)
    and u r right.. its everything to do with my school days...if at all...

    ReplyDelete